The RSU #3 Library Home Page
Junior Library Guild
eBOOKS & eAUDIOBOOKS
Free to read on your computer
- Scroll down the page until you see three buttons; Elementary Stream; Middle School Stream; High School Stream
- Choose and click on the stream that you want
- Scroll through the list of available books. Each book has a button under it. Many say “Read”. That means you can read the book when you click on the button. Some say “Play”. That means that you can listen to the book being read when you click on the button.
- No username or password is required. This service will remain free during the current school shutdown.
To read a magazine click on the image of the one you want to read.
To use off campus see the librarian for a username and password.
To use on a mobile device follow these instructions:
- Download the Flipster app from your mobile device’s app store
- Select your school “MT VIEW HIGH SCHOOL”
- Enter the user id and password.
- These instructions only need to be done the first time. After that opening the app will bring you to the magazines
Last Updated on